Tuesday, January 26, 2010

J'veux ton amour Et je veux ton nourriture J'veux ton amour

J'veux ton amour Et je veux ton nourriture ...
I want your love and I want your food!!!

Last night I embarked on one of the best night I've had in a long time and it started out with, of course, AMAZING FOOD! I went with one of my good friends and his roommate to one of my all time favorites: Creme De La Crepe

Drink:They have a great wine selection but because we were going to a bar later we opted for water and I got one of their amazing Latte

What we ate:
Marine Crepe- fresh scallops and shrimps prepared in a white wine clam's sauce - DIVINE! Soo yummy the wine sauce has just the right amount of wine to complement the seafood.

Normandie Crepe- goat cheese spinach, proscuitto, grilled onions and sour cream - This wasn't my meal so I'm not to sure and I've never actually ordered it but I know that his plate was completely clean when we left *wink*

Escargots - MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! Sauteed in EVOO, tons of garlic, a lil parsley, and lemon. It's served with crusty bread to soak up the amazing infused olive oil! MUST TRY!

Though we didn't have dessert Creme (what the regulars call it) is an amzing place to get something sweet! Their Zidane - fresh strawberries, bananas, melted nutella and vanilla ice cream is awesome and my fav the Creme De La Crepe - bananas, nutella, coconut, "flambée" with grand marnier is fun to get because they pour the fire at your table.




After dinner we headed to West Hollywood to see the SHOWGIRLS Drag Show at Mickey's. Everyone should check it out they have awesome margaritas, martinis, and mojitos for $7.oo!!! And the show is honestly one of the best I've ever seen. You'll laugh, you cry, and you'll love each girl as they lip sync and perform to Whitney Huston, Lady Gaga and even Susan Boyle!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment